The Bladelight provides a suitable luminaire solution with high design and easy installation and maintenance whilst delivering cohesion with shelters, canopies and signage within the MOTIS family.
Suitable for a variety of road, platform and area lighting, the Bladelight has been meticulously designed as a fundamental part of the MOTIS product family to provide transportation infrastructure professionals with flexibility in lighting solutions.
Designed to mount to bespoke rectangular hollow section steel columns the Bladelight is available in a range of heights up to 6m. The luminaire is developed to operate with Philips Cosmopolis lamps, ceramic metal halide lamps or LEDs, providing flexibility according to the application in hand.
- Cast aluminium housing (IP66)
- High-performance reflector optics
- Toughened flat glass diffuser
- Electronic control gear in separate compartment
- Light source options include 35, 70 or 150 watt CDM-T and 45, 60, 90 and 140w CPO-T
- Galvanised steel column with option for a painted finish
- Access compartment for fused isolator/mains termination